Milwaukee Street looking west from N Bluff St [now N Parker Dr] towards the bridge, about 1875.
Barely visible on the left is the Myers House; looking right, the next building is the Lappin-Hayes Block. The small white building was located on the bridge.
Across the street is seen the Jackman Block, the Dearborn House and the American House.
4×6, 5×7, 8×10, 11×14, 16×20, 24×36