Construction of the Court Street Methodist Church, at the corner of Court and Main, began in 1868, and the building was dedicated on August 18, 1870. The church itself occupied the second and third floors while the ground floor was rented to commercial tenants.
After the Court Street Methodist Church combined with the First Methodist Church in 1904, the building was sold to the Janesville Masonic Lodge, which they used until 1965.
Note the entrance to the church in the center of the building between the two commercial shops.
4×6, 5×7, 8×10, 11×14, 16×20, 24×36