The Myers Block, 102 West Milwaukee Street, stood on the site of the Hyatt House across Franklin Street from the Corn Exchange.
In 1887, Fenner Kimball opened his hardware store here, but left a few years later for a partnership in the Thoroughgood Cigar Box and Lumber business. In 2011 the Community Action program occupied a one-story building at this location.
To the left is seen a building marked “REFRIGERATION” with a Shurtleff Ice-cream banner over the street. The two peak-fronted buildings to the right are still standing.