This photo comes from the 1902 Souvenir Janesville Fire Department book.
The caption reads, “Mine agents for bituminous coal for steam and domestic use. Retail dealers in the best anthracite coal for domestic purposes; Also choice wood and kindling. Main office at Yar, No. 2, 103 North Academy Street. Down town office at Peoples Drug Store. Both ‘Phones, No. 76.”
In 1906, the Greene Bros. constructed a four-story tobacco warehouse at this location.
4×6, 5×7, 8×10, 11×14, 16×20, 24×36