View, Bid, Celebrate …
Spend the first evening of summer at the fashionable Summer Solstice Showcase! You’ll see one-of-a-kind clothing created by local designers and inspired by historic garments. Newly created fashions will be modeled live and showcased next to each historic piece that inspired it. Bid on the new garments or simply enjoy the fashions! Cocktails and food stations featuring dishes prepared by five local chefs round out the fun at this first-of-its-kind event.
It’s a White Party!
What better way to mark the start of summer than a white party? Casual cocktail attire, with a white flair, is encouraged!
Date & Time
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Designers and the women who will be modeling their new fashions include:
- Britten Langfoss modeling for designer Amber Moore of Moore Couture.
- Kelli Cameron modeling for designer Denise Severson of Severson Sewing.
- Crystal Phillips modeling for designer Joyce Dodge.
- JoLynn Burden modeling for designer Jacqueline King of Jacqueline King Designs.
- Ginny Mills modeling for designer Cynthia Walker of Cy-Va.
- Kari Drascic modeling for designer Emma Kravig, studio art student at Beloit College.
- Bekki Kennedy modeling for designer Lauren Taylor Roark, Costume Shop Manager for the Department of Theatre, Dance, and Media Studies at Beloit College.
- Mary Hamlin modeling for designer Ann Johnson of APJ Designs.