“12 Days of Christmas”-themed Holiday Tours
From 12 Drummers Drumming to a Partridge in a Pear Tree, each room of the Lincoln-Tallman House will highlight one day of this classic Christmas song.
While taking in the beauty of the home decorated in its holiday best, you’ll discover the message hidden within the lyrics of The Twelve Days of Christmas. Stroll through each room and view more than 20 trees creatively decorated by local businesses and individuals.
Plus this year, for the first time, take an evening tour (Thursdays only) and see the beautiful décor lit only by Christmas trees and gasoliers.
That’s what awaits you this season at every tour of the Lincoln-Tallman House. Bring the family!
2017 Christmas Tour Dates & Times
- Tours run from Nov. 20 – Dec. 30.
- Monday – Wednesday: By Appointment Only, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Last tour begins at 3 p.m.
- NEW! Thursdays: Evening tours only, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Last tour begins at 8 p.m. (Click here for info)
- Friday – Sunday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Last tour begins at 3 p.m.*
- Adults: $10
- Seniors (62+) and College students: $9
- Children 5-17: $6
- Children under 5: Free
- Veterans and RCHS members: Free.
Walk-in tours welcome, RSVP encouraged. Maximum 10 people per tour.
Use the form below to RSVP online, or call 608-756-4509.