Oh Deer, It’s That Time of Year … Time to Celebrate!
The reindeer games begin at the Lincoln-Tallman House from 6 -7 p.m. Be the first to view more than 20 trees throughout the mansion, each uniquely decorated by local businesses, nonprofits and individuals!
The merriment continues at 7 p.m. in the Carriage House, with music, cocktails, appetizers and more games! Win a prize to one of several local shops and restaurants. All door and game prizes have been generously donated by local merchants.
Antlers are included in this cheery celebration! Pick up yours in advance at RCHS to decorate – prizes will be awarded for creative antler trimming! OR, get your antlers at the door. Dress in campy holiday attire, if you desire.
- When: Wednesday, Nov. 28, 6-9 p.m.
- Where: Lincoln-Tallman House and Carriage House on the RCHS campus, 426 N. Jackson St, Janesville
- Tickets: $25; includes antlers and one complimentary beverage.
- To purchase online, see below.
- Or, stop in at RCHS’ Helen Jeffris Wood Museum Center or call 608-756-4509.
- Questions? Email Todd Jacot or call him at 608-756-4509, ext. 300.