Celebrate the Holiday Season
Feeling festive? We’ll help you to fill your season with joy this Christmas! From holiday tours to a new twist on our holiday party, you’ll find merriments for all ages this year at RCHS.
Tour the Festive Lincoln-Tallman House
See and learn how other countries celebrate Christmas at this year’s holiday tours of the Lincoln-Tallman House!
New Décor Showcases Christmas Around the World
With all new decorations, you’ll view more than 20 trees, each creatively adorned by local businesses, nonprofits and individuals. From Germany to Greece to Mexico, discover each nation’s traditions – and how weather and religion influence their celebrations.
To experience the beauty of the mansion lit only by the glow of the trees and gasoliers, choose one of the evening tours, now offered on both Thursdays and Fridays. Or, make your weekend special by taking a Saturday tour. Bring the family!
Tour Dates, Hours, and Tickets
- Dates: November 29 – December 29, 2018
- Thursdays and Fridays: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. (last tour at 7 p.m.)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – noon (last tour at noon)
- All tours last approximately one hour.
- Check in at the Helen Jeffris Wood Museum Center, 426 N Jackson Street, Janesville
- Adults: $10; Seniors: $9; Children 6-17: $6
- Children 5 & under, RCHS Members, and Military Veterans: Free
Click here to purchase your tickets for Thursday or Friday tours. A limited number of tickets will also be available for walk-ins on a first-come, first-served basis, or by calling 608-756-4509.
For Saturday tours, please purchase your ticket immediately before your desired tour at the Helen Jeffris Wood Museum Center on the RCHS campus.
Email RCHS Operations Manager Keighton Klos or call her at 608-756-4509, ext. 305.